Saturday, September 27, 2014

A Balance

Someone told me that acceptance does not mean approval.  I am working on that.  It sticks with me which is usually a sign that I need to focus on an issue.  Driving around town today, bicycle riders without helmets taking chances on the road, drivers on cell phones going minus miles per hour, lack of parking in the shopping area, and not finding the things I went to buy in the store, makes for a good chance to work on "acceptance not meaning approval." Don't move to Boulder.  Lots of acceptance  issues here.  Some days I am overwhelmed.  Is that why people smoke dope here?

3 comments:

  1. Time to come to San Francisco! Different acceptance issues. Change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I smoke weed because it relaxes me and lifts me out of a low depression. I don't drink the booze anymore. It is doctor advised and legal now too. Anyway that's why I smoke dope here...you asked. Do I need to confess?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take it that you do not drive in San Francisco. The Irish have to go to the sea. the population of the earth will double in 40 years. We are just getting trained to handle it.

    ReplyDelete