Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Blame Michelle

Why did I get this iPhone 6?  Michelle was having too much fun with her new iPhone while we were in the store together.  Plus, she seemed to be able to manage it quite well.  I had been thinking about it but her experience that evening gave me the impetus to go back two days later and buy my own phone!  A week later she finds out that there is some problem with her account fees.  They were higher than she thought they were going to be.  Oops!  I have not seen my first bill, or rather I did and it was dreadful, but the small print said that some fees were one time only.  I await the second invoice.  Is there a lesson here?  Well, enthusiasm and envy might get me with a very nice iPhone to use in Debtor's Prison.  Never shop in a grocery store when you are hungry and never buy technology when you are envious.

4 comments:

  1. You are not allowed to have an iPhone in prison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did have fun didn't we? Totally worth the extra charges...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Yes The Divine Miss M

    ReplyDelete