Monday, August 31, 2015

Car Wash

I think of meditation as akin to taking the car to a car wash.  You have to take the some place that washes cars and then know what you want to get.  Once you get inside the car wash, you sit there, do nothing and let the machines do what they do.  Follow directions.  In meditation, I have to go t some spot or place that is conducive for my goal, to meditate.  When I get to my spot, chair or whatever, I sit and let God do what God wants to do.  My action is all in stopping whatever I am doing and moving myself into a meditation ambiance.  God does the rest.  If I were to get out of the car inside the car wash and start to do it myself, there would be a big mess.  Don't do God's job.

3 comments:

  1. Your thoughts are really wonderful. I want to suggest you one place 1199 El Camino Real, San Bruno, CA 94066 Across from Tanforan Shopping Mall. There you can surely get awesome touch free car wash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Among different automatic Car Wash Equipment water softener do the job of water filtration and takes out harder elements which provide a spot free rinse. www.mobigleam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. https://pressurewasherguides.com/how-to-wash-a-car-with-a-pressure-washer/

    ReplyDelete