Tuesday, November 10, 2015

More Brain Damage

Picking up on yesterday's blog and my airport trip, I continued to disfunction after I got to the airport.  I took my cell phone and holster off my belt and rested it on the handle of my suitcase.  I forgot I did this, when I started rolling my suitcase toward the plane with the handle extended.  Many steps through the airport to the farthest gate, I trudged.  I went down the gateway and just before I got onto the plane, I lowered my handle.  That is when I saw my cell phone still wedged precariously next to my name label on the suitcase.  You tell me there is no God?  There must be because I am not capable of taking care of myself.  What a hell it would have been to be on the plane, and find out I had no cell phone.  Maybe I am going to burn later?  My sister Maureen said it would be so.

1 comment: