Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving.  I rarely have a bad day when I begin with gratitude and focus on things for which I am or ought to be thankful.  When I don't assume or take people and situations for granted I am a better person.  Today especially, I have my list of things and people for whom I am thankful and grateful.  I tend to be a forgetter, which leads to whining and self-centeredness.  I need lots of days of Thanksgiving.  Today is a reminder.  I am thankful for the few people who are taking time out from special events and food, to read this blog.  Hey!  Be thankful for me.  Put me on your list.

4 comments:

  1. You are on my list of people to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving Fr. Terry and thank you for you words of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always Thankful for you Fr. Terry! Have a happy thanful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankful for you everday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete